Dec 26, 2014

They tried to bury us, not knowing that we are seeds

People have tried to fuck me over for years. They have been mean. They have judged. They have told me what I could and couldn't do. I worked even harder to get around the rules. Or just ignored them. Did a lot of that actually. They tried to keep my spirit down, but only managed to fuel my fire even more. Fucking noobs.
I stopped caring somewhere along the road what people thought and said about me, but I used to be pretty stubborn, so anything you told me I couldn't do, I did. Like that one time when I was around 7, and my cousin told me I couldn't stand on that thin ice on the lake we were at.

You didn't have to be a scientist to understand that no one over 2 kilos could stand there, but he told me I could not stand there and I wanted to prove him wrong. Ok, so I was only standing with one foot on the thin ice first, to show him that I could in fact stand there. But when he told me one foot didn't count, I voluntary went through the ice, just to prove a point. I almost drowned in order to prove a point. No one tells me what I can and cannot do.
No one can ever tell me what to do. But still, something tells me that I need to find a bra if I'm ever going out today.

No comments: