Nov 3, 2014

Who goes out on Mondays?

I do, I do, I do.  No seriously. I'm off work at 8 am, Monday morning, after doing 6 night shifts in a row. I now have 3 days off, aka weekend(?). And if I'm not going out tonight I'm afraid I might lose my shit. I need to dance. Now.

It might be a little empty out compared to other nights, but that doesn't have to be a bad thing. It also means you get free drinks for going into bars, and if there's anything I love, it's this concept. It's so far from what I know from Norway, where you can't get into the club if you're too drunk, you also have to pay at the door, and then pay way too much to get something to drink. And then here you get free alcohol to go inside the bar. It's fucking amazing.


What's also fucking amazing is this top I bought- not to mention the guy on it. Eminem is my hero. And yeah, I will continue posting web camera photos until I get a new camera or phone, so you guys can suffer with me. Sharing is caring, and I've heard sharing your problems is a good thing.


I would even share my weekend with you if I could. Like who wouldn't like to start Monday with another weekend.

No comments: