Nov 23, 2014

Find what you love and let it kill you. -Bukowski

 As I've probably mentioned before, there is absolutely nothing to do in Malta now that Winter has arrived. Other than our beloved internet of course(and the occasional shopping or drinking). While there's nothing that pleases me more than clothes and shopping, surfing on my favorite store's facebook page actually got me a bit depressed.

There is just so many things I want to keep for my self. Not just look at. Fuck. Where is my Norwegian Oil money when I need it?

But love is not about possession, it's about appreciation. It's just that I appreciate this so much more when the clothes are hanging in my closet(or even lying on my floor), rather than being on the internet or in this case at Tally Weijl.

I have a feeling I will sacrifice all my food money to go shopping tomorrow. If I have any money at all that is. 

No comments: