Aug 21, 2014

Fuck Yes Prodigy

So I was at a prodigy concert here the other day and I didn't get the chance to tell you about it until now. But seeing that my back still hurts like hell(obviously from all my sick moves) I think I'm still entitled to write about how epic it was. I don't even like to use the word epic, because if everything is epic, than nothing is truly epic. So I haven't used the word in weeks, maybe even months, but now it's time to take it out again, because this shit was so fucking epic, that I will stop using that word to describe anything ever again.

I even sat on some shoulders, and the first time he lifted me up, was at the same time they started playing my favourite prodigy song so that was obviously one of the greatest moment of my life. Did I forget to mention that we were at the VIP area closest to the stage, and that eye contact with the band was unavoidable(haha like I would ever avoid eye contact with them). Safe to say that I've never been that exited my whole life.



No comments: